Richmond and Wandsworth Councils have combined their resources and expertise. Our two well-respected local authorities have joined forces to focus on creative service design and new ways of working – all in a positive and supportive working culture.
Thanks to the major Planning and Transport developments taking shape across our two areas, we’re looking forward to an exciting and challenging future. We aim to be at the forefront of innovation in local government. And we need motivated, skilled people to help us achieve our ambition.
You’ll join a team that’s committed to improving our communities by delivering great developments and regeneration on the ground.
The Projects You Could Work On
Our planning and Transport teams work together across inner and outer London boundaries to deliver aspirational key projects and programmes, including:
- Nine Elms Opportunity Area, including
- Town Centre development/place-making
- Richmond & Twickenham Riversides
- Stag Brewery redevelopment
- Richmond Education & Enterprise Campus
- Estate Regeneration Masterplanning
- Winstanley/York Road
Take the lead on a wide range of transport initiatives, including:-
- Crossrail 2
- Northern Line Extension
- Station regeneration
- Removal Of Wandsworth Gyratory
- Thames footbridge proposals
- Cycling Strategy, including Cycle Hire, Quietways and Dockless Bikes.
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- School Travel and Travel awareness Initiatives